Grieg Star Philippines
Grieg Star Philippines is a shared services company, established to provide timely and accurate support and service solutions to the companies in the Grieg Maritime Group.
Grieg Star Philippines offers services within
- Marine Competence Development
- Business Controls
- Project Management
- Maritime Human Resources
- Planned Maintenance System Support
- Shore Human Resources & Office Administration
As a fully-owned company of the Grieg Maritime Group, our built-in understanding of the organisational culture and business processes enable efficiency and accuracy in the value chain.
Grieg Star Philippines observes highly compliant regulations to achieve our quality objectives. The company follows a set of ethical guidelines to ensure that it is accountable for its actions to the people, the environment, the communities and the government.
The company is actively participating in keeping its employees of international quality standards, pro-active in tackling environmental issues, voluntarily supporting communities in need and aggressively addressing its fight to corruption.
The Grieg Group is a signatory to the principles in the UN Global Compact, and with our team Grieg Star Philippines is committed to raising our standards and working actively with our suppliers and business partners in this respect. Our aim shall be to achieve the high standards established in our Supplier Code of Conduct, as we believe it is a shared obligation to continuously improve towards a sustainable value chain.
Vice President and General Manager
Corporate & Business Controls Officer
Planned Maintenance Support Officer
Juscita Rhaian Eligio
Marine Competence Specialist
Mell Ann Basco
Maritime HR Officer
Values and Ethical Principles
As part of the Grieg Group, we aim to be recognised by high standards for health and safety, environment and ethics.
Our values shared by the Grieg Group shall be expressed in the way business is conducted and in our interaction with each other, with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Our values are Open, Solid, Proud and Committed.
It is the responsibility of all employees to understand and demonstrate our ethical principles. All relevant national and international regulations shall be carefully observed. Personal and business conduct shall be well within the intentions of our principles.
Our ethical principles:
- We will carry out our business fairly, honestly and openly.
- We do not accept any form of discrimination of employees or others involved in our activities.
- We do not accept any form of corruption, nor will we condone it taking place on our behalf so as to influence business.
- We will avoid doing business with others who do not accept our values and who may harm our reputation.
- We shall be careful about giving and accepting gifts or other services.
- We will keep clear and updated records of all business transactions made on behalf of the Grieg Group.
- We will avoid situations where personal interests may conflict with the interests of the Grieg Group.
- We will treat all information, assets and property of the Grieg Group responsibly and professionally.